Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Feelingpeaky Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 2018.
When do we collect information?
- When you submit your details via our online forms on the Feelingpeaky website
- During a phone call enquiry
- Once you email us
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and phone numbers
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to your or our enquiry
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to get in touch and reply to your enquiry
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send emails about new services or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Electronic data is stored on secure servers. Paper files obtained are stored on secure premises.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that indicates whether you do or do not want your information to be used by us for direct marketing purposes. We automatically exclude you from our marketing lists and you will be required to check the box to be included.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence. You can also click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any of our emails.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you want to make a complaint about the way we have processed your personal information please contact us to discuss in further detail. You also have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).