Great Intern Opportunity!!
October – December 2012
We are looking to take on a Digital Account Management Intern to support the day-to-day running of our busy studio. Working in a fast paced but busy creative environment this is the chance to learn on the job and get exposure to great clients such as Longleat Safari & Adventure Park, Nordoff Robbins, the British Veterinary Association and Greencup.
- Co-ordination of weekly client reports
- Supporting the account team with the implementation of client projects
- Co-ordinating the measurement, results and reporting of campaigns
- Resolving campaign delivery issues or problems
- Assisting in the development of presentations to clients
- Attending internal meetings and brainstorming sessions
- General administrative duties
Qualifications & Skills –
- We are seeking a high energy individual who thrives in a fast paced environment and takes initiative
- A demonstrated interest in all things digital
- A strong and confident communicator
- High attention to detail
- Microsoft Office skills
- Available to work Mon – Fri from October through to the end of December (well until Christmas really!)
Travel and lunch costs will be reimbursed. There is the potential for the role to become permanent for the right candidate.
How to apply
Send CV and covering letter to Frances Evans – email@example.com or phone 020 8997 4711
NO AGENCIES REQUIRED!