Update: 06/06/08 – This position is now filled. Many thanks for your interest.
We are recruiting for a key role of project manager at Feelingpeaky. Ideally with agency experience. Definitely with the ability to demonstrate the successful completion of complex web and print projects. Does this sound like you? Please read on…
Feelingpeaky is an independent design & marketing agency. We are dedicated to helping clients develop their businesses and we achieve this by creating successful communication through intelligent design.
Feelingpeaky provides a single source of expertise for all your design and communication needs. In short we help support and drive your business strategy by providing services in the following areas: Corporate id and branding, online media, graphic design and print communications, internal communications, and marketing consultancy.
Overall purpose of role:
The Project Manager at Feelingpeaky is a hands-on role, responsible for managing the production of high quality, creative communications projects, within agreed project parameters, to their successful completion.
Critical to the success of this role is excellent team working and client care skills, organisational skills and the ability to use intuition in addition to a broad communications and technical understanding.
Lead and manage Feelingpeaky’s communications projects from creative concepts through to final implementation.
- Produce written briefs for all communications projects undertaken
- Produce timing plans for all communications projects undertaken
- Produce internal costing and external quotes for all communications projects undertaken
- Liaise closely with the client, internal and external resources at all key project stages to ensure brief, timing plan and cost structure are adhered to
- Communicate with clients, suppliers and internal audiences in an engaging and clear way, ensuring relationships are consolidated and further developed
- Source additional resources/suppliers where required
- Take responsibility for the billing and internal administration for allocated projects/clients
- Hosting and domain name management: set up and manage hosting accounts on behalf of clients. Register new domains, domain name renewals and email management
- Take part in internal project reviews and help to ensure lessons learned are captured and actioned
- Passionate about design and technology
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of client audiences
- Precise and high attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to work without supervision
- Motivated and keen to learn
- The ability to converse knowledgably within the landscape of web design, e-commerce, accessibility and usability, SEO/e-marketing, design and branding
- Strong key board skills – fully conversant with standard Microsoft packages – including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Knowledge of HTML and Dreamweaver a bonus but not essential
- Salary £25,000 – £35,000 depending on skills and experience
- 24 days holiday per annum + bank holidays
Please send us your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!