Great Intern Opportunity!
June – September 2015.
We are looking to take on a sales & marketing Intern to support the day-to-day running of our busy studio. Working in a fast paced, busy creative environment this is the chance to learn on the job. You will be primarily be working on our loyalty program called Cally but will also get exposure to great clients such as Longleat Safari & Adventure Park, Chamonix All Year and Lords Builders Merchants.
- Co-ordination of weekly sales and marketing activities for Cally
- Desk research and content creation in the areas of loyalty marketing, customer service, local digital marketing etc.
- Selling Cally to prospective customers – getting them to sign for free trials and supporting the customer through the trial period to maximise the impact of the loyalty program on their business
- Assisting with email campaigns
- Collating and reporting on industry activity
- Preparing social activity postings
- Coordinating the measurement, results and reporting of campaigns
- Assisting in the development of the software platform – web and app for Cally
- Product testing
- Supporting the account team with the implementation of client projects
- Attending internal meetings and brainstorming sessions
- General administrative duties
Qualifications & Skills –
- We are seeking a high energy individual who thrives in a fast paced environment and, importantly, takes initiative
- A demonstrated interest in all things digital and marketing
- A strong and confident communicator both vocally and written
- A technology savvy person
- High attention to detail
- Microsoft Office skills
- Available to work Mon – Fri from June through to September
A basic remuneration package will be offered. There is the potential for the role to become permanent for the right candidate.
How to apply
Position filled – thanks for your interest!
Send CV and covering letter to Frances Evans explaining in detail why you think you are the right candidate for this exciting intern opportunity. email@example.com
020 8997 4711
NO AGENCIES REQUIRED!